About Truro Tennis Club
Truro Tennis Club is a non-profit community organization open to anyone who wants to play tennis. We offer tennis programs for all ages and all
levels of play, memberships, various tournaments and social events. The club has 6 hard courts located at 12 Palmer St. (at the foot of
Victoria Park). In the winter, many of our members play at the Cougar Dome.
The Truro Tennis Club season runs from May 15th to November 15th (weather dependent). During that time, we are proud to offer a variety of programming,
events and more.
- Group Clinics included in your membership
- Lights for evening tennis
- Lots of court time!
- Team Tennis
- Fun tournaments and events
- Access to competitive tournaments
- Seasonal on site staff
- Lessons/Clinics delivered by Top qualified pros
- Pickleball *new this season*
- Access to the clubhouse
- Event Rain Location – The Cougar Dome
New to tennis? Sign up for our Free "Try Tennis" Clinics